Provisional (New Member) Requirements
The Provisional training of the Junior League of Berkshire County (JLBC) is a combination of both interactive training workshops and hands-on volunteer experience. This training will prepare you for Active participation while also providing the foundation for involvement in the Junior League. All members of the JLBC participate annually in fundraising and community events in some capacity. Provisional members must complete the following requirements in order to be considered for Active membership:
- Attend Provisional Meetings/Super Saturday
- Attend a minimum of 3 General Membership Meetings (2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:15 PM. Attend the Holiday Dinner Meeting in December (Fall class), at which Provisionals are inducted in as Active Members.
- Attend the Annual Meeting in June (Spring class), at which Provisionals are inducted in as Active Members.
- Collaborate with other Provisional Members to create and execute a “Done in a Day” prior to the end of the New Member training year.
- The League year begins in September 2018 and ends June 2019.
- New Member (Provisional) Dues are $75.00 and can be paid through jlberkshires.org or through our Treasurer. If you have a financial hardship, our treasurer can be reached to discuss a payment plan or a scholarship.